To Peach His Own Turnovers
Quick + easy turnovers make an ideal breakfast treat – they're perfect for mornings on the go and better yet, for holding delicious fruit fillings. These turnovers are exceptionally good because of their cheese cream and To Peach His Own filling and using crescent rolls make them a snap to make.
Yield: 8 servings
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 oz. cream cheese, split into 8 portions
- ⅓ cup To Peach His Own
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Demerara sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Sprinkle each crescent triangle with ½ tablespoon powdered sugar.
- Fill half of each triangle with ⅛ of cream cheese and 2 teaspoons To Peach His Own.
- Fold crescent dough in half and pinch off edges with a fork.
- Brush tops with egg white and then sprinkle demerara sugar on top.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown.