Razzle Bazzle Meatballs
Adapted from The Food Charlatan
These meatballs are high on flavor and low on effort. Throw everything in a crock-pot for a few hours and like magic, out comes succulent, intensely flavorful, little juicy meaty delights. Razzle Bazzle combines with balsamic and ginger for a tangy, Asian spin. Make plenty – leftovers desired.
Yield: ~40 bites
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 20 oz. package frozen party meatballs
- ⅔ c. Razzle Bazzle Jam
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated or minced
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Spray a crock-pot with nonstick spray. Add Razzle Bazzle, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and red pepper flakes. Stir together.
- Once combined, remove ⅓ cup of the mixture and set aside.
- Add the meatballs and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or on high for 2 ½ hours.
- Remove the lid to add the ginger and reserved sauce. Turn the crock-pot to high if it is not already there. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
Note: This recipe doesn't have to be made in the slow cooker. You can bake these with the sauce in a covered baking dish at 325 degrees for 45 minutes. Then stir in ginger and reserved sauce and cook 15 minutes more.